Friday, May 31, 2019

Running out of ideas. What else to do to help with ranking or exposure?

I am helping a small business with their event-related services, they are mobile but don't have a commercial lot/office yet.

Google didn't want them to have their address verified because it's a home, or it looks like a home address. The funny thing is, there are numerous same business verified on lots which look like a typical home. I feel as if this really impacts their lead potential because I myself turn to google to see which business is the closest to where I am.

Furthermore, I've written numerous blog posts, updated their website (though it's ran by WP) but it's as organized and clean as I can make it.

I guess I can continue scheduling future posts on all platforms (IG, FB etc...)

Next, I'd want them to move into small budget advertising, I feel like Craigslist can really help them (for only $5 a post) I don't feel like turning to FB because I don't think it works.

Yes they're doing physical canvassing, posting their ads on public bulletins, flyers and more.

But what else is there to explore? They're only 5-6 months in after establishing their www. so it is not like Google or Yelp will notice them. Can someone point me a way on where to go next?

submitted by /u/askingbusiness
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bvf6ms/running_out_of_ideas_what_else_to_do_to_help_with/>

No comments:

Post a Comment