Thursday, May 30, 2019

Should I redirect similar post to my other website?

Hey, I have two websites in my inventory that both operate in the gaming scene. One of them is very broad containing almost every kind of post/guide as long as it relates to gaming. The second one is much more niche-based, however, focusing only on a certain aspect of gaming. The broader one, which I created long before the niche-based one, contains a post that essentially is the same as one of the posts on the niche one, and is getting a decent amount of traffic. The question is, should I redirect the post from my broad website to the niche website one, or just let them "compete" against each other?

More info: Both of the similar posts on each site are getting traffic, the one on the broader website gets more (It's much older, the one on the niche site is only about 1 month old), the post on the niche-site is of higher quality

submitted by /u/ScuffedDelayx
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/buwmtg/should_i_redirect_similar_post_to_my_other_website/>

No comments:

Post a Comment