Friday, May 31, 2019

Too many external links in blog post?

Hello,

I'm fairly new to SEO and probably ask stupid questions. Please be forgiving if so. Here is my question:

I'm writing a listing-type blog article for a website. Each item has a description of 200-300 words with a link to the related website and several app stores. My question is: Do the links to the app stores hurt the overall value of the article? The app store links are related and providing value to the readers I think. Should I aim to keep the number links in the article low and leave the app store links or go for convenience? What is a good ratio for links/words to aim for?

Thanks for replying in advance 🙏️

Peter

submitted by /u/Spekulatius2410
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bv56e0/too_many_external_links_in_blog_post/>

No comments:

Post a Comment