Monday, February 10, 2020

One-Man Agency - Real examples

Hi,

I'll try to make this post as short as possible. I'd be grateful for one minute of your time.

I worked at an SEO agency as an intern, I completed a few Udemy courses and I currently practice SEO on my friend's website, who's a photographer. It's all for free, nice and friendly.

Her site will be great for my portfolio (including my own website which I plan to create very soon) BUT I'm not getting a real busiess-customer relationship.

What I mean is, she's very keen to help. She did copywriting herself (I just gave her keyword list),

she writes business and services descriptions and add images on Google My Business herself,

she's willing to do link building in terms of emailing site owners herself,

she even did some image optimization using WP plugins.

And this is great! But I worry that it probably doesn't work this way in real life. I presume many REAL clients want to pay and just see the results of SEO.

And please let know me if I'm right or wrong on this one:

For a one-man SEO agency this means outsourcing some work (copywriting, citations - anything else?) and negotiating as part of link building strategy on behalf of the client (using work email?).

Why outsourcing? Because there is only so much one person can do before they start to wear out. Especially when you have a few clients...

Additionally, could you tell us about some of your clients and how your relationships with them are going? Without going into too much details of course

submitted by /u/MacAndKompany
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f1qhgp/oneman_agency_real_examples/>

No comments:

Post a Comment