Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Persistent Spam Bot

I’ve recently been trying to deal with some of the spam impacting my company’s Google Analytics reporting with view filters targeting specific ISP Organisations. All of the networks I’ve excluded have been removed from reporting apart from one – “markus koch.”

Has anyone seen this network before? I’ve aware of the usual spam networks like Microsoft Corporation etc., but this markus Koch network has really targeted us over the past few months and I haven’t heard anything about it. What’s weird is that filtering the network drastically limits the traffic/bot reporting coming from markus Koch, but a significant number of events are still being reported as direct traffic.

Anyone heard of this and if so, how would you go about excluding it?

submitted by /u/BapaLynde
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ez6xq2/persistent_spam_bot/>

No comments:

Post a Comment