Saturday, February 8, 2020

Schema blog post question

I have a fitness blog, and I know how to properly implement schema. The thing is, according to Google, a rich snippet of a blog post doesn't exist. You have it for reviews, books, news etc.. but not for a blog post.

But when searching some keywords on Google, in some cases Google provides a rich snippet based on the content of the blog.

The rich snippet is something like this:

Best chest exercises

. Bench Press

. Incline Bench Press

. Cable flies

(the date of the blog post was published)

(the link of the post)

¿Can I acquire something like that through Schema? Or should I just try to rank 1st and Google will do it's thing automatically.

Hopefully I was clear explaining this.

Have a great weekend!

submitted by /u/sesejordan
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f0uc4c/schema_blog_post_question/>

No comments:

Post a Comment