Friday, February 7, 2020

Starting out local

Hey guys,

I just moved into SoCal and work a typical 9-5 office job as an marketing editor.

I started following this forum and got really interested in SEO and I'd like to give SEO a shot as a side gig.

I've watched some videos but have little hands on knowledge. Can you point to the best sources to learn...

I want to go out to the local businesses and sell my product. What do I sell them??? What kind of plan do I put together? I can outsource some of the work and I have a niche of being able to speak multiple foreign languages(insurance agnets).

How likely could 1 make 2-3k a month in 6 months. What kind of client would I need to run. If I'm seeing success I'd develope a bigger strategy about going after larger businesses etc as I see potential.

submitted by /u/idolg1982
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f0n5sf/starting_out_local/>

No comments:

Post a Comment