Sunday, February 2, 2020

Two GMB - Same Number & Address?

I'm reading tons of conflicting information on this. So I operate as a web designer/developer/photographer from my home office under my business name.

I'm starting up a summer side business pressure washing lake docks and drive ways. Simply to get out of the house, get some exercise on my open days and to give my teenage son something to do.

How should I handle GMB? I dont want my side venture to cause issues with my main job. Can I have two totally different category of businesses on GMB at the same address and same number, and not have them cannibalize each other? Would it better to verify with my in-laws address next door or should I be OK using my real address?

submitted by /u/clemsonwebdesign
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ext274/two_gmb_same_number_address/>

No comments:

Post a Comment