Friday, February 7, 2020

What's your advice for an SEO going crazy during site migration?

Going through major site migration with new platform, new url structure, etc. We're a medium-size ecommerce business - about 13M page views/mo in season. We're not using an agency. I don't know how many more lists I can make.

What's the advise you would give me to get through this without going crazy? Did you drink on the job? Scream loudly and crazily through your lunch break? Visit the dog shelter for puppy kisses? I feel like I'm watching myself go insane. The level of anxiety is high. I'm going to forget something. One of my lists is going to get lost and that's going to be the thing that ruins this all. The site's traffic is going to fall off a cliff and never recover. This time next year the CEO is going to pull me into his office to scream at me for doing such a shitty job. We'll have to let people go. The business is going to go under. No one will ever buy our products again because they will not be able to find them online.

Just me?

submitted by /u/disfarrar
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f0a5aj/whats_your_advice_for_an_seo_going_crazy_during/>

No comments:

Post a Comment