Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Cyclical Event SEO - competing with myself

What is the best way to handle multiple cyclical events that I have control of?

The problem I currently face is that I'll have a search say, "Widget Conference" and what I get is the page for the obsolete "Widget Conference 2017" and "Widget Conference 2018" when I would prefer the primary position be 2020.

Should I even have these pages in my sitemap? It just makes for a confusing experience for the users, especially in light google's changes in search results occasionally removing the year entirely from results.

submitted by /u/mnmnjnf4
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ezaxxy/cyclical_event_seo_competing_with_myself/>

No comments:

Post a Comment