Thursday, February 6, 2020

Google Showing Comment Page as a "Top Growing Page"

I just got my monthly search report from Google. The report shows a comment page as my top growing page. Specifically, a WooCommerce product page's 4th page of reviews.

The URL looks something like this: /product/prod-name/comment-page-4/

I'm using Yoast Premium and I'm sure this is fixable via proper canonical settings, but can't find them for reviews or product pages like this. I want to avoid having to set a canonical for each individual product and use a sitewide setting if possible.

submitted by /u/adioking
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ezpvpk/google_showing_comment_page_as_a_top_growing_page/>

No comments:

Post a Comment