Thursday, February 6, 2020

I have an SEO analyst interview, what should I know before walking into this.

So I’ve done personal SEO for my own projects successfully. I’m currently scaling a site with some extremely promising results. But this would be my first agency experience working with fortune 100-500 companies. So large amounts of data to distill.

I’ve used lots of different tools, Ahrefs, screaming-frog, google search console, analytics, Barracuda, etc.

I’ve done off and on sight SEO.

I keep up with SEO round table daily.

What else should I know? This will probably be heavily analytics driven. Making keyword change and taxonomy suggested changes. Coordinating with marketing to suggest keyword value, competitor gap analysis etc.

2nd round is with the head of tech SEO (from what I can remember at the end of the last call). I love this field so I can talk someone’s ear off, but I want to make sure I come across as professional.

submitted by /u/alexandrosdimo
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f03yha/i_have_an_seo_analyst_interview_what_should_i/>

No comments:

Post a Comment