Monday, February 3, 2020

Need Help with SEO [Fiverr? Freelancers?]

I Have this site for a translation company that I'm working on. It's a side gig and it's doing fine now with Google Ads but the site isn't ranking and my goal is to get organic clicks.

I'm working on content but this is taking a lot of time to complete and Yoast hates the way I write. I'm a paralegal during the day and I apparently write too many "big words" for the average reader.

I'm considering Fiverr but everyone here seems to hate it. I need advice on where I can find a good SEO person that could help me. Obviously I don't have the budget of a Forbes 100 company but I have to get this to work and I'm getting frustrated.

What I need:

-To get Ranked

-Improve content, I guess.

-Keyword Optimization

- Backlinks? Don't have a single one. Need that.

Any Advice would be appreciated!!!!

tl;dr: Need someone to help me. My SEO skills are terrible.

submitted by /u/boeingman737
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/eyl4r9/need_help_with_seo_fiverr_freelancers/>

No comments:

Post a Comment