Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Can I filter product pages by brand without WooCommerce?

I’m transferring a website from Weebly to Wordpress on a localhost. The website has products that people can’t buy online, as they have to contact us for prices and installation requirements.

The products were built as pages (not products) and they were featured and categorised using image galleries on different pages. So I am doing the same on Wordpress, but I have changed the schema to products and organised them hierarchically with parent pages.

Is there a way to categorise them by product brand?
Would it be better for SEO if I used WooCommerce?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/anpanda18
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/oaqyqp/can_i_filter_product_pages_by_brand_without/>

No comments:

Post a Comment