Tuesday, June 29, 2021

To Keep SEMRush (and migrate my site) or not?

Greetings very smart people,

To make a long story short(er), I recently launched my freelance writing website hosted by Bluehost. I already have a SEMRush subscription and was planning on using its many tools to track / optimize my own website as well as those of any clients I may write for in the future ( I'm just starting out). I discovered that SEMRush's bots are blacklisted by my hosting service and therefore cannot crawl my site for SEO auditing services. Would like to tap into the collective experience of this group to recommend a course of action:

  1. Do I keep SEMRush and ditch Bluehost? Migrate my site over to SiteGround or something?
  2. Do I keep Bluehost and find another SEO tool ( UberSuggest, SEO Powersuite, AHREF's)?
  3. Do I ditch both Bluehost and SEMRush and go with a better hosting service and a less-expensive SEO tool?

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/RepresentativeNo3131
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/oa6gzo/to_keep_semrush_and_migrate_my_site_or_not/>

No comments:

Post a Comment