Monday, June 28, 2021

Google Search Console says Text too small to read

I tried to figure out how to fix the errors in GSC for over a week now and it drives me crazy. I get 80% of traffic from mobile users and my top pages all have the "Text too small to read" error.

I use mediawiki and didn't change the font settings. The pages look fine on mobile and if I do a manual page test on GSC the pages pass the test.

The same pages also have the "Clickable elements too close together". Some links are very short if the target page has a short name but I can't see where the actual problem is. I can navigate the website just fine on my phone.

This is my first website and I learned a lot in the last 4-5 weeks. googling stuff and learning as I go but GSC is frustrating me. If a test fails, why not show where it fails?

I appreciate any help.

submitted by /u/CoinHuntWorldWiki
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/o9t9qd/google_search_console_says_text_too_small_to_read/>

No comments:

Post a Comment