Tuesday, June 29, 2021

What to do next, when next has already been done.

Hello fellow SEO people,

I recently started at a new agency in London, and I've finally been given free-range on a travel insurance brand/account - this is quite an old account for this agency and most of the tech SEO work has been carried out.

Obviously, it's a little hard trying to advise on an account without much context, but all I can say is that it's within the travel insurance/ holiday insurance niche.

If anyone here has any advice on things to look into to help boost rankings etc - that would be such a huge help. I'm trying to prove my value to this agency as much as I can, haha.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/-iamKAZ
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/oakh3t/what_to_do_next_when_next_has_already_been_done/>

No comments:

Post a Comment