Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Newbie question: how can I find keywords with little to no competition? Everything is always taken!

I am befuddled by the idea of finding keywords I can write an article about when for every keyword I try to find there's always an article. And how can I even find those keywords if I am not an expert in the topic? Is there a better, smarter way to finding keywords and topics to write about that have no/little competition?

You're saying that in order to rank, especially on pretty new websites like mine, basically I need to think about search terms that 1% of the people (within that niche) think about. Is this correct?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Whatthe7593
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/oamx68/newbie_question_how_can_i_find_keywords_with/>

No comments:

Post a Comment