Wednesday, June 30, 2021

I have a question

I have around 35k pages on my site that are absolute garbage. At the same time a have a section with a real good posts, quality articles. The thing is google doesn't care about the good ones and permanently moving them to the omitted results. So i think i need to delete those 35k low quality pages, but it's a bit scary. So the question is: does deleting those pages will affect my site negatively in terms of DA or some kinds of bans? Btw, at the moment those 35k pages don't bring any organic traffic at all, but they did it earlier.

I apologize for possible mistakes in the text, English is not my native language.

Would be happy to hear any thoughts <3

submitted by /u/LowCapGem
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/obaciu/i_have_a_question/>

No comments:

Post a Comment