Saturday, June 26, 2021

My client wants to rank for 5 different keywords on a same page.

my client has 1 page website which has 5 paragraphs for 5 keywords.

I explained him he needs to create more pages and content around those keywords and we can use the landing page as pillar page.

But he doesn't agrees on it . What he wants me to do instead is to get more conversions on his website through seo optimization and keyword research for the same page.

I managed to rank him on 3rd position on Google.

How do i deal with him i am somewhere new idk how do i deal with him further.

Thankyou

submitted by /u/aftabaliqu
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/o8qp14/my_client_wants_to_rank_for_5_different_keywords/>

No comments:

Post a Comment