Saturday, June 26, 2021

I wrote utility to find follow links.

It can scan pages for "follow" links and return report and links. It mostly find guest posts, but I filtered them out as I am broke. So it start finding other pages where users can create content. Some of them have nice DA.App found some nice opportunities like: Opportunity that allowed me to create 90k backlinks from one page 40 DA (MY DA jumped from 1-10 and PA from 1-18).

Does that kind of application has any worth ? Or not? Not sure if I should spent time to add ML etc. and try to get some partners.Maybe my question is naive a bit. But I want to hear someone opinion.I'm currently working on different project so don't know if this project can earn money.

PS: Sorry for my english.

submitted by /u/crownclown67
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/o8geoi/i_wrote_utility_to_find_follow_links/>

No comments:

Post a Comment