Saturday, June 26, 2021

Steady decline in organic keyword positions

I've seen a steady decline in traffic to a travel website from April. The traffic to the site in 2020 has been low, as I'd expect because of covid, however, it should be picking up now, but instead I'm seeing a steady decline in keyword positions.

We switched web hosting companies in May because the site was slow, but traffic is still declining. No big changes in content, I've fixed broken links, no manual penalty in Google search console and we haven't lost backlinks . I don't really know where to start diagnosing the issues, any leads or advice on how to figure out why I'm losing traffic would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Doyouwanttoast
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/o8ahhg/steady_decline_in_organic_keyword_positions/>

No comments:

Post a Comment