Thursday, March 28, 2019

Locked out from accessing website from my brother. What are my options?

We have a website that I have access to the google account but not the hosting. What can I do ? Iv contacted the site hosting but they won't help me because its in my sister in laws name. I contacted google but they said I have to go through site hosting even tho the google is all in my name and iv verified myself

My dad has had a website for our family buisness since 1999 he has a pretty hard to get domain too. He spent thousands of dollars a week getting it on top of google also.

My brother helped him with finding the website person and became friends with her. My dad got my brother his own site eventually too.

I got into the family buisness last 4 years and took over my dads part and my dad since he already gave my bro a website said he wanted to give me the original and put the domain in my name even. My brother went to our website lady and had her take hosting website from dads name put it in his wifes.

I told my dad but he doesn't understand how it all works and him and my bro get into big fights so I really can't involve him too much but is there anything I can do besides sue ? That would stress my dad way too much

submitted by /u/alwayshappy503
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b6odcm/locked_out_from_accessing_website_from_my_brother/>

No comments:

Post a Comment