Thursday, March 28, 2019

Found a page not indexed, how do I check my site has been properly indexed by Google?

A couple of questions here. Firstly, I was looking at some pages in a specific area of a website that does well for organic search. The idea was to tweak low performing pages and the first page I look at (from 2016) isn't actually indexed. Other pages from the sane time or the ones I've looked at so far (around 5) are indexed.

I use a sitemap via the Search console to let Google pick it up the site's content this way.

Therefore I'm confused why this page hasn't been indexed and what's the best way to easily check the other pages in this section of the website have been indexed?

2nd Q. I've been using the URL Inspection in console to check if new content is being indexed. This is usually on the day it's published or the day after. If it isn't I 'request indexing'. Just wondering if this the best way to get it indexed or if I should I resubmit the sitemap. Requesting it works well but just wanna make sure this is the best approach.

submitted by /u/superfli
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b6lxq5/found_a_page_not_indexed_how_do_i_check_my_site/>

No comments:

Post a Comment