Saturday, March 30, 2019

Best Wordpress Plugin for Bulk Internal Linking in 2019? (CSV upload is ideal)

Which WP Plugin will allow me to update links site-wide in bulk, and works in 2019?

IE, I upload a CSV with link/keyword pairs on each line. Then, wherever the keyword appears in the site, the link is applied.

I don't require the ability to apply multiple keywords to a link, since all the keywords in this case are proper nouns (names). But the bulk upload thing is a must.

A bonus might be if I could limit the # of links per keyword per page, just so that my content isn't simply crammed with links (and linking multiple times within content doesn't provide any more authority). But that isn't a must-have.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Legitimate_Presence
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b7ede1/best_wordpress_plugin_for_bulk_internal_linking/>

No comments:

Post a Comment