Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Small Business (Laboratory) SEO Help (Beginner)

Hello everyone!

​

I am currently working at a small up and coming laboratory and one of our main goals for 2019 is to try and increase our SEO presence.

​

While we are aware of all of the amazing programs out there we can use, we were wondering if there we other "organic/in house" tactics we can use in the meantime to save money while still steadily increasing our SEO.

​

Can anyone help us with some in house/organic tactics we can use to increase our SEO? I am not sure what we can do but I was hoping that r/SEO could shed some light and help us out.

​

One of my thoughts were to potentially have all 20 employees search our key product 10+ times a day on google or click on our links 10+ times a day but I wasn't sure how SEO would be effected if it was all done on the same IP address. Would something like this work to increase our SEO or would it be a waste of time?

​

Thank you so much in advance for the help! As a growing company we are trying our best to save as much money while still progressing to the future to increase sales/SEO.

​

submitted by /u/Sovereignty13
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b64fxx/small_business_laboratory_seo_help_beginner/>

No comments:

Post a Comment