Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Inclusion of photography in articles, text width and special character use.

I often like to include stock photography in my articles and while they don't take up a lot of space (I tend to crop them so they're not very tall) they do end up above the text and title when a user lands on a page. I try to use them to reflect the section I'm going into and always alt tag properly. I've also used some special characters to split sections up on occasion such as a line of ♦ these types of characters. ♦♦♦ This is an example.

On desktop and larger displays my pages are dynamically set up to allow a secondary column with suggested articles on the right hand side. This takes roughly 1/3rd of the space. Could this also be damaging?

submitted by /u/lsof-
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b6eu10/inclusion_of_photography_in_articles_text_width/>

No comments:

Post a Comment