Sunday, March 31, 2019

Stylize My 2 Word Business Name As One Word - How To Optimize For Branded Searches??

Hi everyone. My brand name is two words that I stylize as a single word. As an example, let's just take the brand "CallRail". Since "Call" is such a prevalent verb across the internet, what is the best way to go about optimizing for such a brand name, knowing that many people may search for it with a space, like "Call Rail".

I don't want to incorrectly stylize it as two words on my own site, however I also don't want people to HAVE to type it as one word in order to find me when, example, "Call Rail" would potentially lead to so many other results (if they weren't a huge company already, which I'm obviously not).

What's the best way to make sure that I can at least show up for people looking for my business even if they type my brand name as two words when I have stylized it on my site as one word? Any good tips for this?

submitted by /u/BigGigantic13
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b7s7qv/stylize_my_2_word_business_name_as_one_word_how/>

No comments:

Post a Comment