Friday, March 29, 2019

index and crawl my site question

Hi everyone I have a question regarding indexing and crawling my site , my site has been in development for over a year because its a saas with alot of backend moving pieces but front end is already done , but my question is can I submit google webmaster to crawl and index my site to atleast start aging and realizing that im around so when im fully done it will be easy to optimize SEO and rank also i havent added my sitemap yet as well? thanks everyone

i have no backlinks / no keywords optimized / no sitemap page yet but the site is very clean and has content and functions the way it should and loads fast with no broken links

submitted by /u/adam_911
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b71y0h/index_and_crawl_my_site_question/>

No comments:

Post a Comment