Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Multiple owners of a property on Google, Questions. Also, confused about how to designate a main property in search console.

So I received this notification in my email today letting me know my other account has been added as an owner and I'm wondering if it's critical to anything. I have two owners, both are my accounts. One is the G Suite account and the other is the account that I bought the domain and registered G Suite with. I also use this second account to manage adsense. Anyone know if it even matters to Google search if I have two owners instead of one?

I also have multiple versions of my domain listed in Google search console (as directed) and received an email telling me to make sure I designate a main account so Google knows how to index but this feature is not showing up on the old search console. The email even says this feature is only available on the old search console and the help article directs me to a gear cog where the option no longer exists.

Thanks so much

submitted by /u/lsof-
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b694t8/multiple_owners_of_a_property_on_google_questions/>

No comments:

Post a Comment