Thursday, March 28, 2019

Need SEO help for niche with local targeting.

How would you all tackle this situation. I have a law firm based in Atlanta. We have partners around the U.S and can also do work in various other cities like Miami, New Jersey, Philly, etc. I have 2 questions for you SEO experts out there.

​

  1. What else can I put on my law firm's web-page instead of using the term "Blog" where all my keyword-targeted posts will go. The term "Blog" doesn't sound very professional on a Law firm's website.

​

  1. How would you go about getting the content for the "blog" for different locations. Can I use the SAME article and just swap out cities. Let's say I have an article that tells you how an auto-accident lawyer based in Miami can benefit you and get you compensation. Can I use the exact same article and change the city from Miami, to New Jersey, to Philadelphia, etc? Or would that be considered duplicate content?

​

Wouldnt it also look fishy if someone came across my website and saw articles with nearly identical titles (ie: "Why an auto-accident law firm can benefit you in New Jersey, why an auto-accident law firm can benefit you in Miami, why an....."

​

Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/Suspicious_Host
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b6nwq6/need_seo_help_for_niche_with_local_targeting/>

No comments:

Post a Comment