Thursday, March 28, 2019

Need SEO help for niche with local targeting.

How would you all tackle this situation. I have a law firm based in Atlanta. We have partners around the U.S and can also do work in various other cities like Miami, New Jersey, Philly, etc. I have 2 questions for you SEO experts out there.

  1. What else can I put on my law firm's web-page instead of using the term "Blog" where all my keyword-targeted posts will go. The term "Blog" doesn't sound very professional on a Law firm's website.

  1. How would you go about getting the content for the "blog" for different locations. Can I use the SAME article and just swap out cities. Let's say I have an article that tells you how an auto-accident lawyer based in Miami can benefit you and get you compensation. Can I use the exact same article and change the city from Miami, to New Jersey, to Philadelphia, etc? Or would that be considered duplicate content?

Wouldnt it also look fishy if someone came across my website and saw articles with nearly identical titles (ie: "Why an auto-accident law firm can benefit you in New Jersey, why an auto-accident law firm can benefit you in Miami, why an....."

Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/Suspicious_Host
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b6nwq6/need_seo_help_for_niche_with_local_targeting/>

No comments:

Post a Comment