Thursday, March 28, 2019

How to rank higher with my 2 websites

We have one site about bodypainting & makeup and another one about photography (my husband). I scanned them both with Moz and got the following results: DA 13 for him and 20 for me, a lot of duplicates and 5xx or so.. unpossible to fix those.. many duplicated pages because weebly uses html at the end... My biggest surprise: our keywords are not ranking.. only 1-3 on place #1-#4 but the rest 50+ very bizarre.. It would be great to rank at least for bodypainting luxembourg and photography luxembourg at #1.. hmm.. I'll keep dreaming... Anyway I am starting to create a better structure on the sites, only h1 tags and separate and group keywords etc..after this I'll translate them in french too and try to find writers who are interested in writing for our blog or guestblogging for high authority blogs or mags with our links included. Well, thats my plan.. we'll see who the plan looks after a week or so ;) any idea which high autority sites accept articles with dofollow links to my site? I just need to find great writers for our topics...

submitted by /u/sintemptation
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b6rh0v/how_to_rank_higher_with_my_2_websites/>

No comments:

Post a Comment