Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Is my boss stupid or is it me?

We have a law website and my boss wants me to target it to international audience. The problem is that the content on the website is very little. We have like 7 page and the average no of words in those pages is around 100-150. And since it's a law website he has asked me not to add any blog section or make any change to the content. I keep asking for content and he says the website has enough content when it doesn't. He is not a marketing person though, he was into sales earlier.

So my question, am I wrong to ask him for content or is my boss just stupid?

submitted by /u/chadendra
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b6e9m6/is_my_boss_stupid_or_is_it_me/>

No comments:

Post a Comment