Thursday, March 28, 2019

Where to start

Hey folks

I have some beginner questions for you.

1-I havent had any customers so far as i just started my webpage,is it logical to have some fake reviews for Google ?(friends,relatives...etc)5 or 10 ?And how much impact has google reviews for ranking ? Is it vital ?

2-I m also thinking of buying some articles for content but wondering is it important how many words inside ? Are there big differences between 300 words and 500 words in terms of Seo ?And ideally how many articles i need to have in my page.

3-Are google ads important for Seo ?Do i need to also buy ads services ?

4-Do you have any other recommendations for me ?Now i just focused on articles and google reviews.My business is about hair transplant(i m bringing customers to hospital and get some commission from there)

submitted by /u/mahmer3385
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b6jqfk/where_to_start/>

No comments:

Post a Comment