Friday, March 29, 2019

Where to go from here...

I am a photographer who has focused on weddings the past 6 - 7 years. I have done quite a bit of SEO work on my website receiving about 1600 organic visits a month for the past couple years. I understand SEO to some degree but am in no means an expert. I am really unsure where to go from here. I'd really like to boost those numbers as the visits really help with inquiries.

I am currently on the 3rd /4th page for many keywords I would love to be on the 1st page for. Is there any good reading on how to bump these keywords up? Are there any trustworthy, reliable, and good people/companies out there to help with this sort of project?

The most recent work I have done is using some of the SEMrush tools as well as buy local/niche citations with WhiteSpark. WhiteSpark should be starting the work in the coming week so I don't have any data yet.

submitted by /u/theleicam
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b6xzxh/where_to_go_from_here/>

No comments:

Post a Comment