Saturday, March 30, 2019

SEO interview this week

I'm currently in school studying IT and work full time as a graphic designer. I taught myself HTML, CSS, and JS but I more so want to pursue a career in digital marketing specifically in SEO. I got a call back to interview with an incredibly reputable company as a SEO intern and I've never wanted anything as much as this. I kind of know the basics of SEO but really have no in depth knowledge of it nor have I ever utilized it considering I just build basic sites and am more so concerned with functionality. What are some resources I could use to stand out as an applicant and what kind of interview questions do you think they'll throw at me. It's an internship position and I'm incredibly willing to learn and put in the work but was wondering if it'll be a difficult learning curve. Any suggestions would be awesome!

submitted by /u/yoh73
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/b7gxi5/seo_interview_this_week/>

No comments:

Post a Comment