Saturday, February 8, 2020

Change of name/address.

Hi,

I am looking to rebrand my company, and will also be moving address a the same time. We rank well in local searches with our current site, but will be changing domain name when we move. We'll still be offering the same products but also adding more.

Looking some advice on what to do with the site and GMB.

Should I forward all traffic to my new homepage (which will have a note about us changing name), or route each page to a similar page. Also for google my business, if we change name and address what will happen when people search for the old name? There will be a few months of people that we don’t know still searching for us.

Anything else I should be aware of?

submitted by /u/commanderbyrne
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f0q2lw/change_of_nameaddress/>

No comments:

Post a Comment