Sunday, February 9, 2020

Changing Permalink on One Established Post - Can It Effect SEO Ranking?

I have an established post that is ranking #26 in google for a specified keyword.

It's a variation of a major theme, so without using specifics it is something like Ten Most Undervalued Vintage Cars of All Time.

But when i created the post i used permalink 'vintage-cars' when it prob should have been something like 'undervalued-vintage-cars'.

I want to create a motherload of a post for 'Vintage Cars' to try and go after that #1 for 'vintage cars' and would like to change permalink on my established post to 'undervalued-vintage-cars' so I can use 'vintage-cars' for my new bigger, badder-ass post.

I'm using wordpress--anyone see any issues in doing so?

submitted by /u/crsbos123
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f1jijc/changing_permalink_on_one_established_post_can_it/>

No comments:

Post a Comment