Monday, February 3, 2020

Cleaning up 404 errors, how to find all 404 generating links?

The problem - I moved my site from one host to another. Both hosts are site builders (went Weebly to Wix) and now old links based on Weebly's link structure are generating a 404 page.

I need to find all the old Weebly based links (these are not within the site, they're external links on multiple sites, I've cleaned up all internal links) but don't know of a good method to do this. One Google search turned up using Google Search Console and going to Diagnostics to check for 404 generating links but I see no option for this. Suggestions?

submitted by /u/CAKEPWNER
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/eyjf6x/cleaning_up_404_errors_how_to_find_all_404/>

No comments:

Post a Comment