Monday, February 3, 2020

Creating an XML sitemap for a progressive web app

Hey everyone,

I'm attempting (and failing) to use Screaming Frog to make a sitemap for our new PWA. I can't get the tool to locate a lot of the important URLs for category pages. If I enter the page individually they are recognized as "Indexable" but I can't get a crawl with everything we want.

I set the rendering to JavaScript and have tried all sorts of fixes I found on Google, but I can't get it to work.

Does anyone have insight on how to create a sitemap for a PWA, using Screaming Frog or otherwise? I can switch tools if necessary. Thanks.

submitted by /u/mikenabnew
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ey9qia/creating_an_xml_sitemap_for_a_progressive_web_app/>

No comments:

Post a Comment