Sunday, February 9, 2020

Do these actions that I've already done had implications to SEO

Hi guys,

So my website used to rank on google high, but then after some constraint I moved my domain and also change the way I upload my content into the site, afterwards in every keywords my website took a plunge into oblivion.

at first I use webflow and it's automatic CMS to upload and publish new page, but having to meet rules that requires me to move my website now I use local hosting and didn't use any CMS, so I just throw the .html file to it's cpanel when publishing a new content. Everytime I publish a new content I have to delete all the .html files and reupload the existing .html files and the new content .html files. Does the actions I'm doing is the main culprit that causing my website never recovered?

I hope you guys could give some thoughts about this, thank you

submitted by /u/aizu1
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f18qnk/do_these_actions_that_ive_already_done_had/>

No comments:

Post a Comment