Monday, February 10, 2020

Is the Search Console Necessary?

Five years ago or so, Google penalized 7 sites that were all together in my Search Console. Some sites were mine, some belonged to clients and were hosted separately.

My conclusion was that Google not only ban sites, but webmasters as well. My sites that were in the Search Console account were low quality and maybe deserved penalties, but clients' sites were not. They were penalized just because they were in the same account with my sites. That was the only connection.

Since then I'm trying to keep all sites separated in every possible way. I would like to get a separate Search Console for each site I have, but I can't create more Google Accounts.

My question is - Is it necessary to submit a site to Search Console if you want it to thrive? Can I have a very successful site without to submit it to the Search Console?

submitted by /u/cryptomir
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f1q22h/is_the_search_console_necessary/>

No comments:

Post a Comment