Monday, February 3, 2020

New eCommerce Site Organic Keywords are not Ranking

Hello Folks,

My new website was not ranking organic keywords in the Google SERP. My website domain age is 7 months. The website designed 2 months ago. I pick the low search volume and high competition keywords and updated in the SEMrush tool. one month ago.

My website name is cleanersmileclub[dot]com We have published trendy blog content so far, not SEO based content. I have optimized my website 97/100 Health score As per SEMrush tool. The complete website speed is 5.2 Seconds as per GTmertix. Mobile speed is 30 and Desktop Speed is 70. Kindly suggest me, how to rank my website.

submitted by /u/digitalrial
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ey4xap/new_ecommerce_site_organic_keywords_are_not/>

No comments:

Post a Comment