Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Seo implications by changing from Wix to Wordpress

Hello,

I got a website hosted and made over at Wix. It is pretty lacklustre, but it does fairly ok on google average rank 5.

I want to recreate this website in WordPress, and do SEO properly with the Yoast plugin and getting the H1's, h2's, titles and meta done correctly. As well as form the content itself better.
Overall the content on the new site will be way better than the old.

So my question is what happens if I recreate all pages with the right URLs on WordPress, make the content better, do SEO better, and set it all up the same way, just on WordPress. When it's all done I will simply point my URL to this site instead of my old site.

What will happen in terms of google? Is there any temporary setbacks? or is it overall a good change overnight?

Thanks for all answers.

submitted by /u/Ajey01
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/eyppjr/seo_implications_by_changing_from_wix_to_wordpress/>

No comments:

Post a Comment