Saturday, June 27, 2020

3 different rank tracking apps tell me that my site is ranked in the top 10 for a specific phrase. I can't actually see that this is the case and anytime I've ever done a search, it's never shown up. Anyone ever experienced this?

Never seen this before and it's not true for any other term I'm ranking for.

I've checked the image results, the YouTube results, everything, and my site doesn't actually show up where these apps say it does. I've checked and it's actually ranked around 55-60.

It's been this way for weeks. I've tried very close variations of the phrase and it doesn't pop up.

So strange that these same apps are accurate with all of the other terms and their placement, but this one has always been off and inaccurate.

Using ProRankTracker, Ahrefs, SEO Power Suite.

submitted by /u/seothrowawayt
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hh82sp/3_different_rank_tracking_apps_tell_me_that_my/>

No comments:

Post a Comment