Monday, June 29, 2020

Changing URL on young website

Hi there,

I am wanting to change my website domain to another one as I am slightly rebranding. I have only had my website live for a month or 2 and isn't fully completed. I only get 40 page views a month and have around 20 posts. I was wondering if I should still do a 301 redirect when changing domains or I should be fine as my website does not get any traffic yet. I am just worried about my hindering my posts SEO with the new url. Is it okay because I am hardly ranking at the moment or is it good practice to still use 301 redirects?

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Kurtomine
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hhyxf6/changing_url_on_young_website/>

No comments:

Post a Comment