Monday, June 29, 2020

New to SEO. Where do I start?

Hi there!

I'm helping my brother in law design a website for his roofing company and he wants me to put it on Google for him so when people search for his company, then his company name will appear next to other people. This company is a very small business, not a big league corporation.

The problem is, I have no idea where to start. I've heard of SEO and how beneficial it is, but it all sounds too complicated for me to process. I'm not sure if he wants his site on the first page, or if he just wants it on Google for people to see.

Does anyone have any pointers on what you think I should do? I have experience in web design, but not SEO.

submitted by /u/SpikeTurbo
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hhznab/new_to_seo_where_do_i_start/>

No comments:

Post a Comment