Saturday, June 27, 2020

Business owner budget question

Hey everyone. I own a small business in Atlanta that was thriving before COVID. It’s been a hard few months, but I’m making it. I really want to step up my SEO, backlinks...and basically whatever else will help me gain exposure for google search. I currently come up in the top for “Sandy Spring Organizer” but I really want to be there for “Atlanta Organizer”. Currently there are two big competitors, many of the other people who come up are barely do it part time/don’t actually do it anymore. The top company has 450 back links, and it says I have 45 which seems sooo bad. But I only learned about backlinks last week. I run the company, have made the website, handle all marketing, basically all aspects fall on me. I love my job buy the marketing is so important and not at all my niche. I’ve tried reading and listening to podcast but it seems like I would need to dedicate all my time to this to even make a dent. Anyways, wondering what a budget may look like to get some help with this? And where to find someone reputable. I have used the free seo help in exchange for experience subreddit and they say “you have pretty good seo” already...but I honestly highly doubt that. I’m ready to pay for help if I can afford it!

submitted by /u/emkay95
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hgytee/business_owner_budget_question/>

No comments:

Post a Comment