Monday, June 29, 2020

Can redesigning a website affect a company's Google My Business listing?

About to redesign a website for a company who ranks highly on Google My Business and get a lot of customers that way.

I plan on keeping the content and pages of the original site and maybe adding some content with more keywords they're not ranking for and optimising the ones they are ranking for a bit better.

I'm keeping the same pages but I also plan on changing their .html page addresses to the same, minus the .html (moving from html to WordPress) at the end and set up redirects. How much of a negative affect could I expect to see to rankings, especially on their Google My Business?

submitted by /u/aedum1111
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hi1nli/can_redesigning_a_website_affect_a_companys/>

No comments:

Post a Comment