Sunday, June 28, 2020

I need some help. Accidentally wrote an article on a topic that I have published already.

So, I just finished writing an extensive, 2.5k word article on a topic that I have covered already. The original article was written a year ago and I simply forgot about it. Happens, I guess.

In terms of SEO optimization, what would be the best path to take? Should I just upload the new article, or update the original? My site receives massive traffic boosts when I maintain a publishing frequency and I haven't uploaded in a while. But I also don't want to have two articles on the same topic, especially when one is better and both slightly contradict each other a few times as I took different stances in each.

submitted by /u/Viva_Nova
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hhi1tj/i_need_some_help_accidentally_wrote_an_article_on/>

No comments:

Post a Comment